Public Relations Consultant (Account Director level)
Eden Public Relations is looking for a new Consultant to direct and oversee a rewarding portfolio of existing and new clients. Operating at Account Director level with 5 to 7 years plus agency experience, the ideal candidate will be knowledgeable, passionate, creative, have strong views and strategic skills and must be prepared to become an ambassador for the business within the wider business community.
- Direct account teams and manage workload across a multiple client accounts, effectively manage time, prioritising work and using support.
- Take responsibility and be fully accountable for managing projects, as well as overseeing day to day activity.
- Manage client relationships. Be a trusted consultant and key contact for clients and so demonstrate a mature and confident approach.
- Be responsible for understanding the marketing and business strategy for clients and develop communications campaigns that deliver to defined objectives and KPIs.
- Develop creative new ideas and strategies for existing clients and identify opportunities to demonstrate new initiatives on behalf of clients.
- Assist with new business opportunities and help drive the new business strategy.
- Maintain rigorous quality and control over work produced and delivery of client work.
- Act as a mentor for junior members of the team.
Ideal skills & experience
- Graduate with degree in Public Relations, Journalism or Marketing Communications.
- 7 years plus experience in an agency environment.
- Confidence and credibility when pitching to media and clients both current and prospective.
- Excellent writing, communication and leadership skills along with an ability to build successful relationships at all levels.
- Social & Digital. Have experience in creating social strategies for content and engagement.
Eden is based in the centre of Nottingham, within the historic Lace Market area and close to tram and bus stops and parking options.
If you think you would be perfect for this role, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing with years of service
- Birthday offered as an extra holiday day
- Flexible days working from home
- Working from home monthly allowance
- Training allowance