Public Relations Account Executive
Eden is looking for a new and sparky Public Relations Account Executive.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team at a highly reputable independent public relations and marketing communications consultancy, based in Nottingham and serving a portfolio of B2B and B2C clients.
Eden takes great pride in the service it provides to all clients and expects all team members to demonstrate enthusiasm, dedication, a real interest in the wider industry and a willingness to learn and develop in their career.
In return, Eden offers a supportive working environment, great training opportunities, a lovely team of co-workers, competitive salary and added benefits including a flexible working programme
Ideal skills & experience
- Graduate with degree in Public Relations, Journalism or Marketing Communications
- 12 months’ experience in an agency environment
- Able to think creatively and write compelling copy for all target media audiences
- Confidence and credibility when pitching to media and clients both current and prospective
- Eager to contribute creative ideas that will gain excellent results for clients
- Strong communication and leadership skills along with an ability to build excellent relationships at all levels
- Already managing multiple social media schedules on behalf of clients
- More than a passing knowledge of Mailchimp
Eden is based in the centre of Nottingham, within the historic Lace Market area and close to tram and bus stops and parking options.
If you think you would be perfect for this role, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing with years of service
- Extra days holiday at Christmas
- Birthday offered as an extra holiday day
- Flexible days working from home
- Working from home monthly allowance
- Training allowance