Eden’s 12 Days of Christmas campaign
30th November 2020
To mark the festive season this year, the Eden team decided there was no better way to say ‘Merry Christmas’ than to thank and support some utterly amazing charities working to help those in need in our local Nottinghamshire communities.
It’s been a year of unimaginable upheaval, with uncertainty and isolation affecting many, but none more so than those who may need the support of charities. That’s why we’ve launched #Eden12DaysofChristmas which will see us donate to a dozen utterly wonderful causes, from food banks to a charity which specifically helps tackle isolation for older people, to a book gifting fund for the under 5s and a charity which offers safe spaces for women locally who are victims of domestic abuse.
All of the charities we’ve chosen to support by raising awareness of their amazing work across our social media platforms need funding now more than ever, as the pandemic has put on hold so many of their usual fundraising activities.
Eden 12 Days of Christmas campaign, will see us donate to the following 12 local charities:
- Framework– supporting people facing homelessness and fighting addiction in our community
- Mind– supporting those struggling with their mental health locally
- Dolly Books– a wonderful charity which sends a book a month to children registered with the library until they are 5 years old
- Emmanuel House– providing vital services for those facing homelessness in Nottingham
- Nottinghamshire Women’s Aid– creating a safe space for women trapped by domestic abuse
- Age UK Notts– tackling isolation for older and isolated people in our city and county
- Footprints– providing care and education for children with motor disabilities
- Nottingham Hospitals Charity– supporting our local #NHSHeroes
- RideWise– encouraging more people to cycle and choose green transport options in Nottingham
- St Ann’s and Sneinton Food Store– providing essential food and drink to those in need
- Treetops Hospice– offering hospice and respite care to those coming to the end of their lives
- Rainbows Notts– the East Midlands’ only hospice for children and young people
Our campaign launches on December 1st across all of our social media platforms and we’d be delighted if you could support us by sharing and engaging with our posts, using our hash tag #Eden12DaysofChristmas – and of course donating to the charities too where possible.